Mechanical Plant Fitter
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Plant Fitter to join our team in the Bristol Workshop with an immediate start.
Role and Responsibilities
- To diagnose faults and repair/maintain a variety of large plant in the Flynn fleet including Dumpers, Excavators, Rollers, compressors etc, both on and off site
- Check and tag all equipment and update service records
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of products and full range of accessories
- Completion of all test certificates and associated paperwork
- Abide by customer Health & Safety rules when on site
- Keep workshop and vehicle (where provided) organised, clean and tidy and assist with general workshop duties as and when required.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by the Foreman or Workshop Manager
You must have experience with :
- Twin drum ride on vibrating rollers
- Dumpers ranging from 3 to 9 tonne
- Tracked excavators from 3 to 30 tonne
- Road Brushes
- Van Servicing
You will also need a full driving licence.
In return we can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and join a growing business in groundworks and civil engineering market.
- Your contact details – phone and email
- A brief summary of your experience
- Your available start date
We look forward to hearing from you!