Flynn Limited are looking for a new 2 new Contract Managers to strengthen their management team, 1 will be based in the Swindon area and 1 in the Bristol area. Immediate start available.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and evaluating all aspects of the project, identifying challenges and cost-effective solutions.
- Produce Contract Programmes stating specific programme targets.
- Producing information required schedule linked with the Contract Programme.
- Hold regular meetings with the project team and subcontractors to co-ordinate safety, progress, quality and other project issues.
- Assess the contractual obligations and entitlements so as to determine and protect the company position.
- Management of a number of sites simultaneously including working closely with the client.
- Build, develop and motivate the site construction team.
- Manage staff performance in line with company policies.
- Manage and liaise with all specialised sub-contractors to ensure works are carried out on time and to acceptable standards.
- Resolving disputes.
You will have current and proven experience of managing multiple sites within a volume housebuilder, possessing knowledge of new build projects.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Effective communication skills with experience of motivating teams
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work effectively
- Black CSCS Card
- Full UK Driving License
- Candidates should also be proactive and have a willingness to take the lead on own initiative with under minimal supervision
- A proven ability to work to, thrive on and meet tight deadlines
In return we can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and join a growing business in groundworks and civil engineering market.